16 February 2013

Motorin'

So really only one picture goes with this title. But oh well.
We had a fun afternoon playing games and just enjoying family time. This is going to be such a great 4 day weekend just hanging out without too many responsibilities. Hooray!
Anyway, on to cute piggy toes. I can't get over how quickly babies grow!
Lucy loves getting kisses and always gives awesome smiles after getting a big smooch-a-roo!
Eliza-ever smitten and always attentive to her sister.
So, Eliza does this thing where she says, "I'm going on my motor cycle!" Then she rushes off with her arms behind her motorin' along. It cracks me up every time! Tonight she was doing it trying to show Aunt Megan, so Megan, here's the picture I could catch of her doing it.
Joseph loves to make Lucy laugh and laugh!
Lately, Eliza has been our night owl. (Well, especially on days she has a later nap.) After we got everyone else to bed, she stayed up reading us stories. Usually, we're the ones reading to her but she did a great job reading (having memorized the books) to us. I was impressed that she could retell these 6 to us so well. It's so much fun to watch our kids gain a love of books and reading! I hope she keeps it up!

1 comment:

megan said...

i love the motorcycle - very creative