This year, Lexie and Joseph made their own valentine's for their classes all by themselves. And I forgot to take a picture of it.
Andrew couldn't quite do his on his own, so I got to help him with his. Of course, we saw a black ninja valentine and he just had to do it. It really was a lot of fun to make.
Eliza liked to say it was just hers. (She really loves to butt heads with Andrew and claim anything that is his as hers. Not sure why. Maybe because she's 2.)
This year I saw an idea to give a treat of some sort every day leading up to Valentine's Day to the kids, so I did. As you can see I started out trying to be cute, but then I got behind and the month was super busy that I got sloppier. One day I had to give them 3 things to catch up. But they were super excited about everything and super appreciative so that always makes it more fun to do cute things for them. And it was nice that it wasn't all food but bubbles and balls so we had lots of fun play time, too.
Andrew's Valentine Beastie. It was nice that he decided to do what Joseph did a few years back. I knew how to get that one made.
Lexie made us some valentines, too.
Lucy is ready and happy for the day!
Three of my cute little love bugs.
Joseph showing off two of his favorite valentines. His teacher made all of the kids cookies. And one mom was a total over achiever making marshmallows and dipping them...yeah, Joseph loved that!
Joseph's valentines box. He put lots of his favorite things all over it. It was awesome!
Lucy loved playing with the valentines-especially the crinkly bags.
And she even got a sucker to play with.
And Eliza really liked Lexie blowing some of the bubbles she got. Bubbles just make everyone happy.
Happy Valentine's Day!
14 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment