Today is the 100th Day of School! Kindergarten always does something extra fun to celebrate. This year they said that the kids could dress up as if they were 100 years old if they'd like.
Andrew didn't really want to dress up for it. But then my neighbor down the street posted a picture of her little one with his makeup done to look like he was 100 and Andrew thought it "might be fun" so I asked her, "When should I send Andrew over?" She said anytime & so I sent him down. (She was so nice to do it for me as I have no fun makeup around this house.)
Then we dressed him up and thought we ought to find a cane. We don't have any but we do have wrapping paper tubes, awesome duct tape and Christmas candy cane treats. And just a few minutes later we had a cane. And Andrew was all ready to go to school.
There were some super cute kids all dressed up and the teachers looked awesome. I think Andrew was happy to participate & he'll be even happier to take a super long bath in the morning to get it all off (as this afternoon/evening just became too crazy).
05 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment