Today was a special Sunday. We don't have church until 3 this afternoon and it will only be an hour long. This rarely happens around here. I am someone who loves morning church. But I really enjoyed today. The kids were awesome and naps were taken by the little girls, it was great! We're only having one hour of church because our ward is splitting with another ward to make a 3rd new ward. This is our 3rd split since we moved here 7 years ago. Not too bad. And I think we'll probably split again in another year or two.
We started out reading the sillies. It's a good thing we know how to share around here.
There was tons of running around-super fast!
We taught the kids how to play Scattergories. That was a hoot!
Got some juggling in.
And the kids got extra long showers/baths. I love how curly Lucy's hair gets after a shower.
I really like slow Sunday's like this. I could get used to it, so it's a good thing that they don't happen very often. Because I really like going to Church, too!
17 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment