I am so blessed to be the mother to these 5 amazing children! They brighten my day everyday!
Joseph cut this out for me for my place.
The kids worked so well together last night making tissue paper flowers for me and decorating an old oatmeal can as the vase. I loved it!
And Andrew made me some things at school. They always crack me up! I love that they do these things for us!
I need to hang onto this for when he's a teenager and thinks I'm not the smartest.
Joseph helped the kids all make me a card like what he made for me in his class. They were very sweet!
Due to the funeral of Kevin Denner, Lexie's Mother's day brunch at school was cancelled so we'll have hers tomorrow.
And as a bonus Mother's Day gift, Lucy got her first tooth! What a sweet girl!
She's the first of our kids to get teeth before 10 months.
And Happy Mother's Day to my dear Mother. She's
amazing! I'm so blessed to have her & her great influence in my
& my family's life.
12 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment