11 May 2013

Andrew's Last Soccer Game

Today was Andrew's last soccer game. The team they played was really good! But it was still a lot of fun. We've been blessed with great coaches this season! We love Coach Melanie and all of her efforts with these little guys.
I have to post this because Andrew cracks me up. He's really getting good at soccer, but sometimes he's so goofy still (which is fine, he's 5). But this time he was running up, kinda goofy like up to kick the ball and...
he totally jumped over it. It made me smile. I just love him and his quirks and the fun that he has on the field. He's a great kid!
After the game we had sundaes and trophies.
I love how giddy Andrew is here.
Tate, Andrew, Austin, Sarah, Zack, and we're missing David.
Andrew and Coach Melanie.
And now our Saturdays belong to us again. Oh wait, no they don't. They're still pretty full but that is alright. It was a great season. I'm glad the boys had fun, but now Andrew wants to try Basketball because his friend Preston plays basketball. And Joseph wants to try Lacrosse, we'll see if we can fit them in this summer.

No comments: