We've been cleaning up and out some toys. Today I pulled up a tub of baby toys. It amazed me how everyone wanted to play with them. There were many cries of, "Hey, I remember this! Remember when we used to play this game with this..." It was so much fun to hear them and remember those moments with them when they were young-er. Each time I suggested that we get rid of this toy or another it was quickly met with calls of rejection. (Surprise! Surprise!)
It was also fun to see how these toys seriously entertained them for a good 90+ minutes. I think this sweet girl really enjoyed them and will enjoy many of them for years to come.
After playing and cleaning this morning, Aunt Janae inspired us to watch some "Ghostwriter!" The kids are hooked!
It was so nice to have the kids home from school today. Slowly but surely we're getting the house straightened up (Spring Cleaning fever around here) but it is also so nice to have a fun break with them and just enjoy hanging out together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment