25 March 2013

Jaws 2

While Andrew was eating today I noticed something in his mouth. He's got shark teeth, just like Lexie did. His front ones aren't even close to being wiggly. One day soon, I'm sure they'll be ready to come out.
Eliza didn't want to miss out on the fun, so here's her mouth as she's eating a laffy taffy. No shark teeth yet.

3 comments:

Our family said...

Are you copying me?

rick and cheryl said...

Yes. :) No. I don't know anymore. I would be, except I took my picture on the 25th. You didn't until the 28th. I'm just slow on posting. But your little one also lost a tooth already, Andrew is still a ways from it. So yes we will be copying you yet again once he loses the tooth. But yes, you are a good person to copy from. :) Right.

rick and cheryl said...

But get why it's Jaws 2--there were posts of Lexie like that years ago, too. I'll have to find them.