Tonight Joseph and Lexie both have concerts at the school. And Andrew is ready to go!
So are Lexie and Joseph!
And Eliza. She was pretty good tonight, except for when we lost her during intermission. Our first time losing a child...for shame... Gratefully the Principal brought her back to us. Never again!! Oh wait, then Andrew left the gym without us... so 2 lost kids in 1 night. Yeah, we are awesome.
Now Lexie, she's really ready to go and hit the high note!
First up was the Second Grader Concert.
Lucy liked it. Well, at least she was very good during it.
Joseph waiting for the 12 Days of Christmas to start.
Perfect. He got to be the partridge in a pear tree. He got quite the workout.
Waving bye!
After the short intermission, the School Choir, which Lexie is a part of, performed. It was really good as well! I was surprised that they sang a song about a "baby born born in Bethlehem." I'm glad they did. I wish I had known they were singing "Still, Still, Still" because then I could have helped the choir director pronounce everything in German, but it was still lovely in English.
If I can figure out how to upload videos, I'll put some of the songs up. It was a lot of fun and the kids did well, always a plus!
13 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment