Then:
Now:
It's amazing what 7 years can do.
Friday night we stayed at a Bed & Breakfast up in the mountains & today we had cupcakes with the kids to celebrate our Family's Birthday. Lexie put on a performance of lots of "family songs" for us. We're looking forward to many more years of marriage.

7 comments:
What a great day to get married! Here's to many more years for all of us!
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Love the "Now" pic.
I LOVE the family's birthday idea. We will have to steal that from you guys! Congrats.
Thanks. Yeah, I got that "family birthday" idea from one of my sisters. My kids love it.
Happy Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it's been seven years! I remember going to your wedding reception not too long after I got home from my mission. Time sure does fly!
Congrats on your anniversary!
Post a Comment