Just a few of the many reasons I love being a mother:
Reason # 1
Reason #2
Reason #3
As a side note: Joseph cracked me up during Sacrament Meeting. The Primary was going up to sing & as he slides off my lap he says, "Oh, I'm so embarrassed!" What?! He is so funny. I didn't think he even knew that word & then I thought-"Oh, Grover!" (From "The Monster at the End of this Book.") He was embarrassed because he doesn't "like to sing in front of lots of people very often."
Also, in Primary they made these little card for the mom's where the kids complete the sentence. (We will probably need to remind Lexie of this in the coming years...) "My mom is smart because...she knows everything." That gave us a good chuckle!
We hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day. We're so grateful to have been blessed with wonderful mothers. We love them. I have been blessed with many incredible examples of mothers & I hope to be more like them.
6 comments:
Those are also three of the reasons I love being a grandmother.
Darling reasons to love being a mom. I loved the primary yesterday. Your kids are so cute!
Do you think there will be any other "reasons" coming soon?
Wow, I just realized I've missed a bunch of your posts. Looks like you are nonstop around your place. I love your reasons 1, 2, and 3. Your reasons are very cute!
Awwww that is too cute!
Your kids are so cute, and they remind me of you when you were a kid. Especially Lexie with her beautiful hair and smile. What a great mom!
Post a Comment