Watching all of the planes.
This Lucy girl LOVES her big sister!
A LOT!
Playing in the grass while waiting for Lexie and Joseph to get back from flying.
Lexie's back! It was hard for Eliza to wait for her to get out of the plane.
Lexie's take off.
Joseph's take off.
I really should have done a better job with these, but holding Lucy and trying to video...not the easiest thing.
The kids got passes to work on getting their pilot license (free classes). They are pretty stoked about that. This has been such an awesome experience. I'm bummed Rick was out of town or else we could have gone up with them. But I'm glad I didn't back out because he was gone. I was a bit nervous taking 5 kids for a whole morning to something where I didn't know the format and how things would be. It was perfect though and I brought more than enough snacks and there was plenty to keep the kids engaged-it was a great morning. I hope we can do it again sometime.





No comments:
Post a Comment