For Family Home Evening activity, I had the kids fill out some papers to give us ideas for Christmas this year (so I could get looking for good deals if we want to get them said desired things). I loved some of their responses.
Lexie's I Need: "Ways to earn money for my mission."
Joseph's I Need: "Money for my mission."
I notice a difference in these two...
But when it came to specifics, Lexie was more clear with I'll Wear "play dresses, dresses, and nightgowns" while Joseph just said, "lots of stuff." The same happened with I'll Read. Joseph was so specific with "Basically anything." That was helpful. But Andrew had the best answer there with "the scriptures." And my favorite part was at the end where it says, Love, ___________ where they would write their name to show who it's from...Andrew's said, "Love, My Mommy."
01 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment