17 November 2012

Three Months Old

As our last post said, Lucy got to spend her 3 month old birthday at her first college football game. She was a trooper & really did very well considering her age. I'm glad she hung in there so well & for so long. Once we got home we took some pictures of her being cute & silly.
Lucy is in the great stage of smiling. It's fun how she will look at you & smile & then turn her head & body, she does that a ton lately. It makes the kids laugh at how much she gets her whole body involved in the smile.
And I just had to throw in these cute silly pictures of her.
I love this quirky face of hers.
She's such a cutie!
We cannot believe she is 3 months already! But she's a doll. Still a super sleeper & we are so grateful to have her in our home. She's a keeper!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the second picture. I think she looks just like Joseph. (in a girly way of course).