I've started a little bargain blog. I can promise it won't have every good deal on it. It's really not that up and running. But I thought I'd throw it out there. There are 2 posts of good deals (one that ends today) if you are interested.
It really is a work in progress. Feel free to post any good deals you see for other people as well.
Here is the link: coloradocentsibility.blogspot.com
Happy Shopping!
05 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good idea. Wish I had one in my area!
Good for you! I love blogs like this, because it makes my shopping so much easier. I am an avid coupon user, lately, and sometimes highlight deals on my blog, but I'm not determined enough to dedicate an entire blog to it. But, I will be reading yours--especially if you highlight Safeway deals
Thanks Cheryl. I think we all need this right now. I appreciate you taking time to do it.
Post a Comment