24 April 2009

I Love a Good Bargain

Tonight we went out to Albertson's & got a good deal. We got 3 boxes of Kellogg's cereal, 2 gallons of milk & 1 loaf of Oroweat bread for $6.18. Not too shabby. (If only I had more coupons...)

4 comments:

Vern said...

You crack me up with the bargains. My friend Lorie could still kick your tail though. Let's just say I'm pretty sure you don't encourage your kids to pee outdoors just to save on flushing water.

Karen said...

I tell you Cheryl. I need to shop with you. You are the queen of amazing deals...

Laura said...

Sweet! You can come shop for me. Maybe instead of sending my husband to the store in a jam, I can send you. (And I'll save money, rather than have a cupboard full of cookies :)

Mamabug said...

Do you know where you are living next Fall? Great job saving the pennies - they add up!