Our Saturday morning started off with baskets for the kids. They were quite excited for all of their fun goodies.
Then we hurried on down to my sister, Becca's house for an Easter Egg Hunt. Another one of our sisters, Kiersten & her family, were there to join in the festivities as well. Much fun was had by all. Thanks for having us!
After the hunt, we went down to Colorado Springs. One of my old roommates from freshman year was visiting her parents down there & invited us down for her daughters birthday party. It was fun to have us three roommates together again after so many years (Kelli, Kristin, & me) & to watch our kids play together. I'm so glad they all got along so well!
(This is us then & now.)
We went to this fun place called ITZ & had lunch & played hard. There were awesome games & rides for the kids.
Poor Joseph didn't really care for the Monkey Jump. He was a brave boy to agree to riding it. It was great though to have all the kiddos up there at one time. But, Joseph was certainly holding on for dear life. When he got off he said, "That was the scariest ride I've been on-ever!"

Afterwards we headed over to Kelli's parents for cake & ice cream. Thank you, Kelli (& your awesome parents) for such a fun party! We really had a blast!

5 comments:
Fun times! What's Kelli's maiden name?
poor joseph - that looks like a scary ride.
Holy crap that's Natalie Moffett (maiden, Price, I think)! She lived above me. We (sorta) keep in touch now . . .she's married, two boys. That's crazy!
That is great that you could get together with some friends from the past. fun times.
Cheryl-Love the before picture!! WOW!! I look like I was 12, how did I even get into college? Thanks so much for making the trek to Co Springs, it was such a fabulous reunion. Hopefully it won't be our last! And Joseph's scared face is burned into my mind forever. Poor kid, I hope he wasn't too traumatized. :) I was loving seeing the kids play so well together. Too fun! I'll email pictures soon!
Love, Kelli
Post a Comment