We had such a fun day today.
Around 6:15a.m. we saw that Lexie's school was cancelled so we decided it would be a Pajama Day. And it was. Miss Jen called around 7:30 to tell us that we would have a modified Joy School day though, & Joseph refused to get dressed (since we'd already decided it was Pajama Day), & wore his jammies to school.
While he was at school, Lexie & I had fun making cards for Joseph & she played a little dress-up.
Andrew spent most of the time in the garage where it was surprisingly warm. But he did venture out to play in the snow.
Lexie & Joseph sure enjoyed helping me & a neighbor down the street shovel. Andrew helped me pick them up from the neighbors house in the sled.
We discovered that our driveway makes a great little hill for the kids to slide down.

Of course we had to have some hot chocolate once we got inside.
I must say again, Mom, thanks for getting me these great boots 12 years ago. I still love them!

Of course we had to have some hot chocolate once we got inside.
I must say again, Mom, thanks for getting me these great boots 12 years ago. I still love them!
Then it was bedtime. The kids have been having sleepovers all week long & love it. I love hearing them giggle & talk until they finally fall asleep.

Now all we have to do is wait for Rick to get home. He's been in Orlando all week for business. Too bad he's missed all the fun...
(Although maybe not since it's supposed to keep on snowing until tomorrow morning.)

3 comments:
I love the slumber parties and pj days...except the pj days are pretty common over here. ;) I can't wait until my girls do their own little slumber parties.
Not fair! It looked just like that at our house today, but everything went on as normal. Still had school, still had dance class, still had work. I'm glad you got to enjoy it though!
Great times. That much snow is sure fun especially that big hill! Did you get some great exercise shoveling today?
Post a Comment