Today Lexie started soccer with Coach Alicia. She was a little bit nervous about it (like when she started Kindergarten & Joy School nervous she said), but she learned that it was a lot of fun. She has lots of friends on her team so that makes it even more fun. They started the practice off with a little run to warm up (she said it was like P.E. class). They learned some rules & how to kick, then choo-choo trained around the field while dribbling the ball. Next was time for a game of red light-green light to practice stopping the ball. They had a fun game of shark & minnow to practice keeping/taking the ball away from each other. There was even time for a few 3-on-3 games. Rick took Andrew, Joseph & a friend over to the park during the practice & I really enjoyed talking with all the other moms. It was funny-I was buying her soccer ball & the cashier informed me that I was officially a Soccer Mom. I guess she's right & I love it.
17 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look professional with the ribbon in - good girl!
Post a Comment