Also, Andrew successfully completed his second week in Nursery. Last week he did fine & bonded with one of his teachers. This week, when Rick tried to drop him off he cried until this teacher came in, then Andrew ran up to him to be held. We're grateful that our kids have such good teachers.
01 March 2009
Joseph's First Talk
This morning I got a call that the boy who was supposed to give the talk in Primary wasn't going to be there. Since Joseph was supposed to give the closing prayer we figured he could give the talk & easily find someone else to give the prayer. Since I was still working on Sharing Time preps, Rick & Joseph wrote his talk. He did a really good job. He read the talk himself & even looked up at me to smile-many times. I wish I could have recorded it in Primary, so when we got home we got out the camera so G'parents could see how well he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow, that is all I can say is wow!!!
Is he reading that?
Yes, he is reading it. He just cracks me up.
I'm impressed. Can I send my kids to you to learn to read and to learn about responsibilities? I seem to be failing in those areas. You can send them back when they're old enough and nice enough to babysit younger siblings.
Great job on the talk! I bet soon enough you will be writing beautiful speeches for the President. Nicely delivered too. Hopefully everyone went home with a new determination to be responsible!
Post a Comment