This cute boy:
plus this big ball:
plus this sharp edge:
equals these three staples:
(you can click on this to see them better if you want)
Joseph was trying to stand on the ball when his head suddenly met the edge of the end table. One ER trip later he emerged with
4 stickers, 3 staples, 2 cars, & 1 squirt bottle.


10 comments:
What were on your stickers? I hope you are feeling better.
When did this happen? We just saw you. Life is fun. He can swap stories with Brett.
He got 2 batman & 2 wiggles stickers. He even gave one to Lexie. It happened just before 7. Luckily Lex hadn't gotten her jammies on yet so she & Andrew could quickly go with me up to the church & Rick took Joseph.
Matthew got the same kind of squirt bottle. He loved it, but it finally had to leave our house... I hope Joseph's head heals soon! What was Andrew's ER trip about? Don't you love those times?!?
What a fun weekend! Not only are you now an official soccer mom, but the ER visit also makes you a true mother of boys. Sounds like Joseph was a little trooper. I'm glad it was on the back of the head instead of the front.
Oh that is so sad! Those head wounds seem to really bleed! Porter had four trips to the ER in one year because of silly bumps and falls like that! I hope he is feeling better!
What????? How sad! Hope he is doing better!
Cheryl That is crazy!! So sad, I hate when my kids get hurt. Cute Blog.
Mike says he knows how he feels. He used to have lots of staples too. But I said it must be worse in your head than on your hip. And Mike was out for it. Hope he is doing lots better!
Cheryl, this made my stomach turn. hope all is well now. i don't see you enough anymore.
Post a Comment