07 August 2013

Lexie's Birthday Party

Lexie turned 10! I can't believe it! She is awesome! Today we had her birthday party with her friends. She wanted a Sweet Shoppe Party, so that is what we had!
Her cake.
The goody bags.
One of the activities: making cookies and cards for someone.
The guesstimation game.
The Candy Bar. 
Gumballs for necklaces.
Jars to put candy in & Lexie cutting olives for Hawaiian Haystacks which she chose for dinner with her friends.
Painting wooden letters.
The girls wearing their necklaces.
Girls being goofy!
Making cards for someone who is sweet.
Decorating cookies for that sweet person.
I love Cass's face, she cracks me up!
 Beautiful Haley.
The girls and their jolly rancher suckers that they made.
Playing the candy bar walk.
Opening some presents.
Lexie and Haley. We're going to miss her. They've been best friends for years. I think 2nd grade.
Lexie and her new friend, Ashley J. They have such a blast together. We're sure glad she moved her last year.
 Lexie and Cassidy. Also best friends since forever. 2nd grade, I think.
Lexie and Alexandra! Glad she moved back here also. 
 Lexie and Muriel! So glad she moved here last year! She's goofy like Lexie.
And sweet Sydney. Oh, how we will miss this dear friend, also. Lexie was so happy when she moved into the ward and school. They've been friends since.
Lexie and Heather! She's so tiny but spunky. They have so much fun together!
Finished products of their intials.
Cake time.
Full baskets.
These two crack me up! They know how to pull at their mamas' heartstrings. 
I think the party was a success. We are so grateful for all of Lexie's wonderful friends who are such great examples to each other and know how to be kind to everyone. We are going to miss all of these sweet girls so much!

No comments: