10 August 2013

Andrew's Birthday Party

Andrew got to have his friend birthday party a bit early, but he was very excited!
The cake.
The snacks.
The boys and their light sabers that the boys made.
Light saber training.
I love how Eliza is trying to blow bubbles with a bink in her mouth. I don't think it worked so well.
 Eating some lunch.
More light saber training/battle. These boys were so funny to watch. They loved this.
I love this one, the tallest boy and the smallest boy battling it out. Jacob won this battle.
Caleb being cute.
Pinata time.
Ready for the obstacle course.
Andrew and Caleb. These two have known each other since they were babies. They are so cute.
Andrew and Jacob. Buddies from Preschool.
Andrew and Brady. Such good buddies.
Luke and Andrew. Kindergarten buddies.
Cake time. Yum.
Blowing out the candle.
Happy Birthday to this sweet boy!

No comments: