09 October 2012

Meeting Aunt Megan

Aunt Megan had a layover here on her way home from Utah. It wasn't very long but long enough for us to head over & let Lucy meet her. Lucy spent a lot of time getting ready. Okay, not really. But she did have a nice shower & then some super crazy hair.
And we love her crazy hair which is even better after it gets washed. She's waiting patiently as we decide what she should wear today.
But she got bored with that question rather quickly.
We decided on one. She looked cute. And  about an hour later she decided to dirty it all up. So, back to square one...
Finally we made it to the airport. She was so excited to meet Aunt Megan. She slept the whole time for her.
Such a good baby. And cute Megan, too.
I had to take a picture of this (too bad I waited until tonight). This was the first time I tried to braid Eliza's hair & it actually worked! Hooray. She looked very cute with it, too.
Tonight we asked Lucy what she thought about going to the airport today, she thought for a second, 
then decided she really enjoyed it & was so glad she got to meet Aunt Megan. Thanks for stopping by!
And I LOVE how smiley this little bean is lately. I should really keep the camera closer by. She smiles all of the time & is so happy (most of the time).

1 comment:

Kiffon said...

What a doll baby! I love her. Her eyes are so blue!