03 June 2012

Andrew's Joy School Graduation

Tonight we had Andrew's Joy School Graduation. As we say each Joy School year, (& it's still true) we LOVE Miss Jen & all that she teaches & does for our children. She is amazing & we are all so blessed to have her in our lives.
Here is Andrew showing everyone our Family Flag.
I just love how cute he looks here. They're getting ready to sing their little program for us.
He's swinging his hips for "Oh Boy, I've Got Joy."
Here they are singing it.
Lassoing his arms in "I'm An Old Cowhand."
Bowing.
 Pom poms for the school spirit song.
In his Graduation hat.
His class (minus 2 kiddos).
Andrew with Miss Jen.
After graduation the kids performed their butterfly song & got to release some of the butterflies they "grew" from caterpillars.
And here is Andrew with Rick & our family flag.
We are really going to miss all of these friends & kiddos at Joy School & miss Miss Jen. She is amazing. And we love Joy School & our Andrew boy & all that he has learned & accomplished!

No comments: