Today was the annual Breakfast with Santa at Rick's work. We enjoyed the little breakfast, listening to the nice music from the quintet of a local symphony, seeing Santa, & picking out toys.
There was a big difference in how Andrew reacted to Santa this year from last year. Instead of being scared of him, this year he gladly jumped right on his lap, liked his fuzzy suit, & really enjoyed pulling on his beard (we found out it's the non-removable kind).
A: "Where is the table to the Thanksgiving toy?" E: "Over here by bookshelf." A: "You're lyin', E. It's not here." E: "I not a lion, I Liza! I not a lion, A!"
The kids just asked I was going as for Halloween M: "The Mama." A: "You're going as Obama? So cool! Are people going to vote for you?" Ummm...doubtful. I guess the fact that we voted today has got him in a great political mindset, however the sign in our yard says we support the other guy. :)
While learning about talents in Primary. D: "Who has a talent?" A: "Everyone. Well, except people in Germany. They don't even know what that word means."
A: "I want to be like Batman because he is a hero." M: "Oh, how do you know he's a hero? What makes him one?" A: "Because he has a cape." M: "Oh." A: "And don't forget he also has a mask." Then we talked about what makes a real hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment