Today in Primary, the kids got new CDs with next year's program songs. When we got home, Lexie & Joseph were reading over the list & Lexie saw that "I Love to See the Temple" was on it & excitedly said, "I love that song. I used to sing it in the bathroom like almost everyday!" It made me smile & remember months back (I can't remember how long ago) that one of my friends at Church came out of the bathroom & said something to the effect of, " I just had the pleasure of being in the bathroom with your daughter & got to listen to her singing. It was wonderful. When do we stop being free like that?" Anyway, I know I didn't quote it exactly, but I realized, Lexie doesn't sing in the bathroom like that anymore (at least not that I've noticed). She is growing up & gratefully into a wonderful girl who is very caring & sweet.
Several months ago Lexie drew this picture & it's been hanging on the wall ever since.
We're so happy that she wants to be a missionary & love that she thinks about ways that she can be a good example to others. We sure love our Lexie Lou.
19 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment