The other night we were watching a little bit of a KU game & Joseph laid out this blanket & decided that the kids should play Twister on it. It was quite amusing to watch.
24 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The other night we were watching a little bit of a KU game & Joseph laid out this blanket & decided that the kids should play Twister on it. It was quite amusing to watch.
4 comments:
So cute! What a great idea!
I guess Joseph misses us...
"Why do they always say the Smiths at Primary?" :)
Yes, he does, Kristy. It's funny you should mention it, b/c last week we drove by the park & asked when he could play with M & M again. I guess it means it's time to come back. :)
We have a blanket just like that. I like the idea of Twister maybe I should suggest it to the kids sometime.
Post a Comment