Today Lexie & I had a little Mommy/Daughter date & got Lexie's second haircut ever. She was so excited & has been asking to get one for weeks.
She excitedly told the stylist about Locks of Love & how she wanted her hair to be made into a wig. Lexie cut off 10.5 inches. While we were there, I decided to go ahead & cut mine as well. (I cut off a little over 12 inches.)
Lexie loved getting to pick out a new bow & she also got a sucker to give to Joseph. I think it's time to figure out how to make some more bows for this cute little girl.

5 comments:
Look at you cute girls! Love the new do's.
Absolutely darling! Love the new hair cuts!
http://www.theribbonretreat.com/custom/free_projects.aspx
I just found out about this website. We did the bug bows for super saturday....wow - she looks so grown up!
She is just sparkling - I am glad she could service and enjoy it so much too. Very cool. You both look very nice with your new hair!
You guys look so much alike.
Post a Comment