11 January 2008

Happy New Year

Okay, so maybe we missed that one. But today, I finally finished packing up Christmas! It sure is a good feeling to have that all done. I was beginning to think it would be there until at least August. So what have we been up to then, you ask? LOTS! But I guess it can be summed up into one little word: life.
  • Cleaning & Organizing: mainly in the office where all the basement stuff we've used these last few months has relocated while we finish cleaning up down there. Plus getting all of the end of the year files ready for taxes and shredding.
  • Laundry: It'd been at least 10 days since last time.
  • Lots of water coloring for Lexie and Joseph.
  • Reading books: Lexie is getting really good with her reading.
  • I got sick: So obviously not much was getting done on those 2 days.
  • Playing: Becca and Karl got some great games for Christmas and let us play with them, that was nice and lots of fun.
  • Making our list of resolutions.
  • Making a plan for how they will be accomplished.
  • Shopping: Most of you know I hate shopping, but I do love free stuff and cheap clearance so thank you Safeway (free stuff), Target (C-mas and toys 75% off), Albertsons (great sales lately), and Amazon (just look in our basement)!
  • Working on our callings: I finally got my binder for Primary cleaned out and organized.
  • Freaking out: I have to register Lexie for Kindergarten btwn Feb. 8-15! How scary is that?!
  • Sudoku: Need we say more?

Sorry we've been such slackers--we're good at that. But here is a pic of the kids. Gratefully, Lexie and Joseph play so well together-that makes life a little easier. And can I say-Andrew is such a great baby? We sure are grateful for our little ones. They never cease to amaze us!

2 comments:

jksfam said...

I like Joseph's spiky hair!

The Knight Family said...

Sounds like you have been Busy!