01 December 2014

A BIG Mess

So, I got a new calling a few weeks ago. The old RS President is busy with planning a wedding and so today was our first time that we could really "talk" about some of the sisters I didn't know. We were on the phone for a good hour. But I only left the girls really unattended for about 5 minutes whilst they were "brushing their teeth" (well, Lucy was really, Eliza was reading and then I asked her to go find Lucy since I couldn't see her). This is what I found.
Lucy completely drenched, and I mean soaking wet. That tub is dripping water. There is water all over the floor onto the carpet. It's literally everywhere.
But she's clean!
I ran down to grab a few more towels and heard a weird dripping sound. I thought they'd just made a mess on the table also. When I brought all of the towels down to be washed I noticed the dripping sound was still going. I looked up and water was dripping though the electrical in the ceiling. Not fun.
So, yeah, we had a huge mess to clean up. Had to pull out all the lights and let things air out (hopefully). Who knew that water would go through the ceiling like that. Not I. But I do now.

No comments: