10 September 2013

Last Play Dates

We've been having lots of "last play dates" with as many friends as we can. I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures with them all, but I got some of Joseph and Logan today. We're so glad so many of the kids' friends have made time for each of them to come and play, even if just for a little bit. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends here.
I also was so lucky to have lunch with my friend, Kristin, today. I'm going to miss having her around all the time. And tonight, my friend, Michelle, took me to dinner and then she and Tiffany threw me a going away party with some other close friends. It was so nice to spend time with all of these amazing ladies who have influenced  my life so much for good over these last many years. I couldn't imagine my life without them and their friendships. I'm glad I got to spend (& that they took the time to spend) the evening with them. Makes me cry just thinking about leaving.
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

No comments: