20 September 2012

Bookworms

I've been meaning to take a picture of this for about a year. This gril is always walking around with her nose stuck in a book. It is a sight seen here every single day, multiple times a day. She's even so good at it now she can bring me the diapers and wipes without even having to stop reading and walking. She is quite talented.
After I took this picture she told me I should record her walking around in a circle around a book. So we did. The funny part was Eliza who followed suit.
After Eliza landed on the couch I said, "Monkey see, monkey do." And Eliza started saying, "Monkey do." Then as she copied everything Lexie did she kept saying it.
And it was just so fitting that she was wearing one of her "monkey shirts" to do it. The other day, I was on the laptop & Eliza pulled out her little toy laptop & typing just like me. Rick said, "Monkey see, monkey do." That phrase is truly quite fitting for this little monkey of ours.

No comments: