I saw earlier that it was free Chick-fil-A day & wasn't too keen on the idea of getting everyone dressed up. But then I made the mistake of mentioning it to Joseph & there was no going back. He wanted to make the outfits so badly. And so we printed out things & created the outfits so we could head there for dinner. It was awesome. I was only expecting to get a free entree but we got full free meals for everyone (& we could even have shakes as the drinks-bonus)! Needless to say, we had a blast & the kids played tons. Eliza LOVED the cow (from far away-but got the courage to give him a high five which she tells us over & over). She would watch him dance & dance back-it was super cute! We love our Chick-fil-A & it marked a great end to our Fun Friday!
13 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment