31 March 2012

General Conference

We loved General Conference! It's always one of our favorite weekends & there are so many uplifting & wonderful talks, we just love it! This year was fun also because 1) we got to see my niece, Megan, in the MTC choir and 2) Rick & Lexie were able to go to the Conference Center for Conference for their first time. (Thanks Doug for getting tickets for them!) It was awesome & Lexie did pretty well (she did say it was getting long-but what 8 year old doesn't think that?).
I'm so glad they were able to go & spend a beautiful day up there. They even ran into some friends from Colorado while they were there! It's such a small world!
The rest of us watched from my sister Kiersten's house & Lexie decided to draw a picture for us there as well.

3 comments:

jksfam said...

You can see the Colorado friends closer to the tabernacle in the next to last picture. I'm pointing at Lexie. :)

rick and cheryl said...

I see you! That was so funny! :)

jksfam said...

I guess Matthew and Ethan were missing... :)