27 July 2010

Lexie's Birthday

Lexie's SEVEN! Amazing!

She really wanted to decorate cupcakes for her birthday.

She had lots of fun decorating with her cousins.


She was really excited about opening presents! Oh the excitement of getting your own ream of paper for your birthday!

Of course Barbies & Littlest Pet Shop is a big hit for her, too.


Some of Lexie's favorite things right now:
Food: Pizza or cake
Color: Hot Pink
Number: 3 & 16
Shape: Heart
Flower: Tulip
Song: "Families Can Be Together Forever"
Book: Cinderella & The Three Musketeers
Activity: Coloring (or doing crafts)
Best Thing About Being 6: "That I had fun in 1st grade."
Best Thing About Being 7: "That I'm growing up."
I'm Really Good At: "Being kind to people, being polite, & working hard for Mom & Dad."
Best Friend: Haley
Favorite thing in the sky: stars & moon
We love our Lexie girl so much! She is truly amazing! We are so glad she is in our family & for her wonderful example. She is so good at helping us & her brothers. She gives the best prayers- always so thoughtful & it makes us be more aware of our own. She's just an awesome, fun girl! Happy 7th Birthday, Lexie!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh my, I can't believe she is 7. So beautiful and grown up, but I swear it was just the other day she had her pacifier!