Rick had a meeting tonight for which he dressed in a suit & tie. Once Andrew saw him, he started yelling, "Tie! Tie! Tie!" & quickly grabbed his Sunday clothes, insisting I put them on him.
This was 15 minutes before bedtime & after a long day, he just plopped down & fell asleep. He wants to be just like his Dad.
5 comments:
So cute! Preston found one if his ties in his drawer today and said, "Look mom! It's just like Andrew's!"
Okay Cheryl. This kid is killing me with his ties. SO CUTE!
How on earth do you get your kids to just randomly fall asleep?
That is so funny, Kiff. He cracks me up. Thanks, Karen, I know, he's so silly. Denise, no naps certainly helps. Not that I like that, but on days where they don't nap, they zonk out anywhere!
So cute - what a great example Rick sets for his kids.
Post a Comment