13 July 2009

Lexie's First Pet

On our walk this morning I found Lexie a rolly poly. She has been looking for one she could have as a pet for several days now. In preparation to eventually finding one, she created a home for it, complete with a slide, toys, a rock, leaves, grass, & a mirror. She named her pet, Giselle.

She has been taking such good care of her: talking with her, playing games with her, & even reading her stories.

Lexie & Joseph also wrote great stories about her this morning.

(On a sunny day I have been looking for a role poly. My Mom found one I will show you her room. That is her room. And her name is Jsel. She is black and curved. And my faferite thing about her is that she loves her house.)

(One day we found a rolly poly. We made a house. We made a bed. My favorite part is when she hides.)

Surprisingly enough, even with all of this love, Giselle only lasted a day.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Cheryl! You guys do the cutest, neatest, specialist, things! How fun!

Mamabug said...

We have had several "pets" that only lasted a day or so too. Now my kids want a real pet. What kind of real pet do they want? Will you get it for them?

Amelia said...

So cute! I think you always remember your first pet. Mine was a goldfish won at a carnival when I was 3. I named him Ronald McDonald and he died the next day. Man, I still miss that fish. :)

Our family said...

Sounds like you're ready for a little dog. I'll FedEx one right over.