13 February 2009

Excuse Me

All morning long Andrew kept moving the stool over to climb up on the counter & get into the treat bowl. Living on a diet of dum dums is alright, isn't it?

4 comments:

Denise said...

I seriously think my little one is going to have rotten teeth because of all the junk his brother finds and gives him. Every time I turn around he's got a lollipop, or today it was an old candy cane from Christmas!

Laura said...

I understand the candy behind your back. Today I found my little D on his bed with a lick and dip into sugar packet. I don't know what they are called. Anyway, he had a little pile of sugar on him. He sat really still while we got the vacuum and then we vacuumed him.

Mamabug said...

Sounds like someone has a sweet tooth - beware any hidden candy in the house.

Karen said...

Oh this is SO my life right now! And yes, I think it's totally acceptable to live off of dum dum's. Just ask Eli.