Today was so warm & nice. We couldn't wait for school to be out so we could go play at the park.
We had a great time. Andrew could not get enough of the slide. Lexie could barely leave the swings. And Joseph, he was just everywhere. I love sunny, warm days like this, especially in January!
8 comments:
That does look like a warm day if the kids are wearing just short sleeves. Send some of those great warm days this day. Actually today is warmer than yesterday so all the snow has melted.
Ahh what a fun day! Gosh you have such a cute family and I love reading about the things the kids say. They seriously crack me up! :)
Yet another reason I wish I were in MD! It has snowed everyday since I've been back here in MI!
Are you kidding me? Short sleeves! I thought you were supposed to have our leftover weather, and we haven't had anything remotely warm. Every time we visit CO, no matter what season it is, it's COLD!
Wasn't it lovely?! Bring on some more of those weather man!
Isn't this weather NUTS!!!! I love a good day at the park!
Wow, Joseph reminds me so much of Matthew when he was younger. You have such cute kids!
Thanks. Kids are funny. Yes, Joce, Joseph really reminds me of Matthew, too.
Post a Comment