09 October 2008

Have You Ever Wondered...

...what 806 Box Tops look like?
Well, here you go.
Lexie hopes it's enough for her class to win the Popsicle Party.
Have I mentioned that I love GM sales at Albertson's?

11 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

A popsicle party??? What happened to the good old pizza party?

So sad.

jksfam said...

I don't know how many I sent in, but I had to split mine 4 ways...

Denise said...

HOw long did it take for you to save all of those? I can't even imagine.

rick and cheryl said...

These were just from this year (the last 12 months). Last year we donated 744. They put GM stuff on sale a lot here, combine with coupons--great deals. And, 250 of them are bonus ones that they print out at the register when you buy a certain # of gm products.

Our family said...

Wow, you're good. And to think I felt good about the 108 I sent last week after saving up for more than a year.

Becky said...

Good night! That is a stinkin' lot of box tops. I wish she were in Alex's class!

Mamabug said...

Wow - let me know the outcome.

Anonymous said...

I need to start remembering to save those. I like your new background!

Lori said...

Good for you. I can't keep up with this couponing stuff. It stresses me out. I need to call you so you can help me to make it less painful.

Anonymous said...

You are such a great mom! So on top of things. Isn't it exciting that Bergen and Jason are having a baby. My bets are on a boy!! We will see.

Nicole said...

We hit those sales ALL the time. That's the only way we get cereal!