A few weeks ago Lexie & Joseph got into the tape & used it to hang up a picutre. Since we didn't say anything about it, they have started to use it quite frequently.
Our Art Gallery Collection started out as one picture in Lexie's room
& spread to the living room,
the family room,
& every collection needs tools (very handy).
Finally, the tape has been used as "bandaids" to heal many wounds.
6 comments:
hahaha! i love it! aren't kids the best?
very creative - at least tape is cheap.
I remember my mom always hating if we got into the tape. I'm glad that it's cheap enough to let my kids have fun with it.
Holy cow - that is a serious art gallery in your house! I love it!
Hi Cheryl and Rick! It's Michelle Packer. Cheryl, I knew Rick in University Park ward and met you before (I think before) you guys got married. I just saw your blog and wanted to say hello. Check out ours if you like. You guys look great!
That is so funny! I especially love that they've started to stow useful toys and tools. How very resourceful! :) lol.
Post a Comment