Due to the snow & cold in the mountains, the Fathers & Sons campout was cancelled, so we decided to put the tent up in the backyard & let the kids pretend they were camping. We were surprised at how much fun 5 people could have all crammed into a 7'x7' area...
We played some Duck, Duck, Goose...
Hide & Seek...
& Dress Up.
Then the Tickle Monster came...

And every campout needs a scary story...
(It was about a boy & girl who dreamt they ate giant marshmallows & when they woke up their pillows were gone-AAHHH!)
All the excitement wore us out...it's time to go inside to bed.
We're ready for next year!
2 comments:
That's adorable. I love that you guys did that. My parent's was cancelled this year b/c it was too hot already (104 in the valley!) and too cold in the mountains. Go figure. But the good news is next year you can send both little boys! Right?!
I want to hear that story about the giant marshmallow. But, I want Rick to tell it in Russian.
Post a Comment